QWASI is excited to partner with Mblox to offer StarStar numbers for customer acquisition and engagement campaigns.
What is StarStar?
StarStar is a simple and easy way for customers to opt-in to a brand's campaign. Customers call a StarStar number like **NFL (**635) from their mobile phones to either download an app or opt-in to a mobile messaging campaign through a simple key press. Call **NFL (**635) or **OPTIN (**67846) now from your mobile phone to try it. Interested in testing your own StarStar experience? Contact QWASI today to get started.
Benefits of StarStar
- StarStar numbers are memorable and support your brand
- Using StarStar to opt-in is simpler than SMS-based alternatives, providing higher conversion rates
- Adheres to MMA guidelines
- Audio component of the call provides more information on marketing programs and boosts conversion rates
- Rich analytics on calls and conversions
- Set up your StarStar Opt-In campaign in minutes
How it works
Using QWASI’s AIM, you can select StarStar as an opt-in point for your messaging campaigns. After acquiring a StarStar number, customers can call your StarStar number to hear an audio recording or Text2Speech message with information on the campaign and instructions for downloading your app or opting-in for ongoing messaging.
Contact QWASI to acquire your StarStar number and we’ll hook it up to your AIM instance. Once completed, you’ll see a StarStar Engagement option under Voice Engagements. Setting up your opt-in experience is simple. You’ll need to define the following:
- Welcome Message: the message that customers will hear upon dialing your **BRAND number. This message should welcome them to the experience, disclose any required terms of a marketing program, and encourage them to press 1 to opt-in for further messaging or receive a link to download an app, etc.
- Confirmation Message: the message that customers will hear upon pressing 1 to receive content from you.
- Confirmation SMS: the message that customers will receive as a text message upon pressing 1 to receive content from you. This will confirm their opt-in for further messaging and/or initiate the send of an SMS with a link to download the app, etc.
- Decline Message: the message that customers will hear upon pressing 2 to decline the offer.
Contact QWASI to learn more about StarStar and how to use StarStar numbers to boost engagement on your campaigns.
Who is Mblox?
Mblox and its authorized partners are the exclusive providers of StarStar numbers. Enabled across all major U.S. carriers, the StarStar platform empowers marketers to leverage media, mobile and marketing through a single platform, in order to create any offline-to-online brand experience they desire.
Post is closed for comments.